Talk

Advanced search

4th attempt at FLYing - how do I make it work this time?

(7 Posts)
wendylanguage Fri 31-Oct-08 14:24:52

3 previous attempts have gone by the wayside (admittedly one was birth of DD and other relocation and house move which scuppered it) so how do i succeed this time? I love the concept of FLYing and it really worked while I did it but think I did the crash and burn thing she goes on about. I think i managed couple of months where it was all amazing. Please advise me all you seasoned Flybabies. I am a SAHM with two children under 4.
Thank you all in advance!

TheMadHouse Sat 01-Nov-08 09:53:54

what made me keep at it was going through the babysteps. It really does help.

You are more than welcome to our threads, we try and keep each other motivated.

The secret with fly is once you have the routines you can just dip in and out

Good luck

wendylanguage Sat 01-Nov-08 10:08:07

Thanks MadHouse, I will try the babysteps again, and join you on your threads too, thanks for the encouragement

TheMadHouse Sat 01-Nov-08 10:09:58

Wendy - we link to the babysteps each day during the week.

We are a bit less full on at the weekend, but please do join. We are a chatty welcoming bunch

glitterchick Sun 02-Nov-08 17:16:00

Hi MadHouse. I know how you feel. I've tried a few times to get started but have been 'too busy'! Starting tomorrow morning.

DoNotAttempttoblowupparliament Sun 02-Nov-08 17:18:18

Lurk....I am about (and have been about to for the lsat 3m) to embark on my third attempt.

I like the Fly threads when I am off work but find it really hard to kep up/join in when I am at work full time....and then I fall down with the whole FLY lady stuff cos I don't check in daily the same way that I do when I am on the threads.

LadyOfRoffle Sun 02-Nov-08 17:19:45

I may start again - I did it on the very first threads and it worked very well, but I drifted out of it again. I shall definatly start with the baby steps again, now I have a new kitchen sink to shine! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now