Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Beds (probably not the right topic but here goes...)

(4 Posts)
BlueCowWonders Tue 28-Oct-08 14:02:39

cos the good housekeeping crew seem to know so much...

I need a new bed as we have wardrobes that go up and over the bed and there's no space for bedside tables etc. No where to put glasses/ coffee/ books/ all that stuff. Can anyone come up with a solution? The bed is a double, so we can't traded own to a smaller size. What does anyone else do?

I can normally come up with something but am at a loss with this - the floor is just not the long-term solution!

thanks

mrsmaidamess Tue 28-Oct-08 14:05:49

What about one of those slim tables that fit over the end of the bed, they are on castors so you can roll them up to the head end and put your books etc on them. Ikes do them I'll have a look

mrsmaidamess Tue 28-Oct-08 14:07:03

you can buy castors and add

yomellamoHelly Tue 28-Oct-08 14:13:30

Shelf over bed-head (and maybe move bed forwards a few inches)? Two small shelves to each side? What's in the wardrobes on each side? Would it be possible to build little alcoves for you to stash your stuff? How about wall mounted lights and then small tables which you can stash under the bed by day, but pull out at night to rest your drinks on (might need some training in the middle of the night though)?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now