Talk

Advanced search

Will moving every item from upstairs to the downstairs hallway and laying it out precisely help me have a beautifully tidy home by the end of tomorrow?

(7 Posts)
S1ur Sat 25-Oct-08 19:33:32

Because both ds and dd seem to think so... hmm

I have a new mosaic of nappies, toothbrushes, handbags and shoes.

<steps over well laid, ordered and lined up SHITE>

Inghouls2 Sat 25-Oct-08 19:35:06

could work Slur.... really depends on whether the shite goes in the bin or not. grin

Inghouls2 Sat 25-Oct-08 19:36:28

actually what you need to do is start them on the kitchen cupboards and then get them checking the use by dates

BroccoliSpears Sat 25-Oct-08 19:37:08

My dh would probably think so - his idea of tidying the study is to make piles of paper on the kitchen table hmm.

S1ur Sat 25-Oct-08 19:37:19

Right will order skip, I will ditch it all (apart from my shoes natch wink) we have no need for such luxuries as toothbrushes anyway! It is a credit crunch doncha know.

grin

<lies>

Yes. It will DEF work. Especially if they leave it there and go to bed as they will wake bored enthused and ignore it finish the job with vigour.

wink

S1ur Sat 25-Oct-08 19:39:35

YY I am beginning to think that the "move shite from one place to another but pile it neatly" is a very good, well respected form of housekeeping.

Now if I could just get them to focus on the actual mess instead of the harmless nappies and clothes in drawers that would be a start.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now