Talk

Advanced search

I need some serious motivation - heeellllpp!

(3 Posts)
sunnygirl1412 Wed 22-Oct-08 15:52:01

I have got as far as sorting out the ironing, and folding and sorting the stuff that doesn't need ironing - and now there's a basket full of clothes, a kingsized sheet and kingsized duvet cover, and pillowcases ALL sitting in the front room waiting for me to crowbar myself away from the pc - and mumsnet - and just GET ON WITH IT!!!

Please give me a right good kick up the backside some gentle encouragement to get it done!blush

Of course now I'll have a great excuse to stop ironing because I'll have to check this thread every 3 minutes to see if anyone has answered - lolol!

Furball Wed 22-Oct-08 15:54:10

I find a kitchen timer good and set it for 30 mins and try and do as much as possible. reward for that is a cup of tea and abit of mumsnet for 15mins then off you go again.

sunnygirl1412 Wed 22-Oct-08 16:56:32

Well - I've managed an hour - there's another load of washing on (three wet muddy kids home from school) and I've started the ironing.

I like the kitchen timer idea - bursts of activity with a reward at the end!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: