Talk

Advanced search

doormars - yes i know, i am boring myself.

(4 Posts)
CoolYourJets Mon 20-Oct-08 17:04:17

So we need 3 new mats. Front door patio door and back door. Turtlemats clearly felt a change in the force and sent me a catalogue.

Sheesh they are ££££££. But strangely beguiling <flexes card>. Are they worth it - any suggestions for alternatives?

I thank you!

CoolYourJets Mon 20-Oct-08 17:05:02

Doormats obv. <slaps head>

CoffeeCrazedMama Mon 20-Oct-08 17:29:28

I have one of the pretty Turtle mats at the garden double glass doors (on the inside) and I think it is fab. Seems to grab a lot off feet (we have clay soil so a soggy lawn) and is machine washable and durable. Well worth it.

Couldn't really recommend the outside mats they do - think its called tiger mat or something. Just seemed to get very wet (our garden door has no protection from elements so maybe they would be good if you had a back canopy or something. We ended up chucking it and got a huge rubber thing from Scotts of Stow with drainage holes in it which takes up most of the paved area and which dh hates as he think it looks industrial.

Definitely recommend turtles for indoor side of doors, though.

CoolYourJets Mon 20-Oct-08 18:48:40

cheers ccm - nice to have a recommend!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now