Advanced search

Contact paper

(5 Posts)
AussieLou Thu 25-Sep-08 12:35:42

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on some contact paper? It#s the adhesive paper that can be used to cover things such as schoolbooks and shelves. The only place I have seen so far is ebay.

hanaflower Thu 25-Sep-08 12:37:39

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

AussieLou Thu 25-Sep-08 12:38:22

Its called contact in Oz. I think it may be a brand name.
Thanks for the tip

Twixabix Thu 25-Sep-08 13:14:15

You can also get it in wilkinsons smile

etchasketch Thu 25-Sep-08 13:16:26

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: