Talk

Advanced search

PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEE Make me do some housework!

(4 Posts)
FrockHorror Thu 25-Sep-08 12:24:27

I have agreed to collect a friend's DD from another school to the one my DD goes to, and bring her back to my place so as her childminder can then collect her. Friend's DD is lovely and I love having her here.

Childminder arrived yesterday to collect FDD and my house was a tip. I was feeding DS and fliply remarked that I had had a busy day hmm, hence the state of my house. I can't now let her in this afternoon, when I've been sat on my arse MNing all day to see the state of the place.

I HAVE TO TIDY UP!!

Someone please give me a shove, or better still, disconnect the internet supply to my PC and let me get on with it!

captainmummy Thu 25-Sep-08 12:35:08

Sorry can't help. It's the only time I do ANY housework, when I have someone coming. They usually turn up BEFORE rather than after, and crunch the crisps underfoot on the way to the dump settee.

But I have done the ironing and hoovered downstairs today. So I have earned 5 MN minutes.

thesockmonsterofdoom Thu 25-Sep-08 12:49:11

go and do your housework you lazy woman. grin

tassisssss Thu 25-Sep-08 12:52:05

i only tidy if i have people coming too...for us that's most days

i have 2 sleeping girls and the wee one is due to wake (starving) any minute so I should really whizz round before she wakes.

i'm giving myself till 1pm, bet she wakes before then...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now