Talk

Advanced search

Would FLYing work for me?

(5 Posts)
juliejukes Mon 22-Sep-08 14:44:51

Thanks to your recommendation on here I have just ordered an Organised Mum diary and I am now wondering if FLYing would work for me? I work full time, have a 2.5 year old and a OH who will do some housework if he is not golfing or flinging himself off jumps on his mountain bike.

So I am looking for some motivation to do some housework at night and give me back my weekends - is FLYing the way to go??

incredulous Mon 22-Sep-08 15:18:25

what on earth is flying?

Katiekins83 Mon 22-Sep-08 15:41:16

Yes flylady will get you started...you will be amazed at how quickly it becomes part of everyday life! give it a try if its not for you then stop the emails!
good luck!

laurasmiles Mon 22-Sep-08 15:54:33

It's definitely worth a try! smile I was absolutely hopeless and had no sense of routine - lived in a pigsty - honestly, no joke. blush
Although I am currently at home with just a little bit of work from home and the occassional meeting at the office, I have a two year old and a three and a half year old and never seemed to find time to do anything! Or I felt so demotivated because the children create mess far quicker than I can clean it.
I've been doing the FLY babysteps for nearly three weeks and my house is transforming; as is my attitude; and habits. Honestly, this really really IS working for me. It's not everybody's cup of tea and you have to just follow instructions and trust. But believe me it's worth a go. I feel I've been rescued.
I've just got the organised mum diary and wallpnanner too!! wink Good luck whichever way you go

juliejukes Mon 22-Sep-08 20:56:12

thanks for the replies! I have signed up to the Yahoo group and currently making my way through the website so fingers crossed I make a go of it!

Thanks again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now