Talk

Advanced search

A question for Flylady fans

(7 Posts)
mrsmalumbas Wed 17-Sep-08 17:01:27

Is it possible to change the timezone? I signed up to it but got fed up having reminders put in my Yahoo calendar telling me to shine my sink at 4am or something!

minorbird Wed 17-Sep-08 23:10:40

Oh this happens to me, I havent worked out how to do it either so I'm no help at all really am I! However, I do just come on here everymorning and look on the FLY thread. Someone always kindly provides links to the daily mission and babysteps. I then get the digest email later in the day to read for pleasure/motivation! Good luck. smile Flying is one of the best things thats happened to my house!

Jas Thu 18-Sep-08 08:22:04

Yes it is...I've posted a link fairly recently so you coul;d search under my name, or I will find it for you this afternoon, as I'm off on school run now.

Jas Thu 18-Sep-08 16:36:52

secular FLY UK or [[ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FLYingInUnitedKingdom/ FLY in UK]]

HTHsmile

Jas Thu 18-Sep-08 16:37:38

FLY in UK blush

minorbird Fri 19-Sep-08 08:52:13

Thanks Jas, think I've done it! Will see if I get my 'Go To Bed' email at the right time tonight! Not that I'll listen! Too addicted to MN! grin

mrsmalumbas Sun 21-Sep-08 19:51:11

Thanks - am all signed up now and raring to go!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now