Advanced search

Please help me!

(7 Posts)
yeahyeah Tue 16-Sep-08 14:20:56

What is the name of the food processer type machine that basically strains food, like blades going over a sieve (I think)...I know there is such a thing, in the old days people used it for making babyfood? Not a blender, it actually strains the bits out? Does anyone know? Would be very grateful!

norksinmywaistband Tue 16-Sep-08 14:21:26


JacobsPrincess Tue 16-Sep-08 14:22:09

Is it a mouli? That's what my Mum would call it. She uses one for grating cheese!

norksinmywaistband Tue 16-Sep-08 14:22:18

Is this it?

yeahyeah Tue 16-Sep-08 14:22:24

yes! thanks...don't know where I can find one by any chance?

yeahyeah Tue 16-Sep-08 14:23:31

Great, thanks so much...

WhereTheWildThingsWere Tue 16-Sep-08 14:23:35

It's a mouli, I use one to make all my baby food, you can get then from Fenwicks or John Lewis or good cookshops.


Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: