Talk

Advanced search

Tumble Dryer Smells

(5 Posts)
gstar Mon 15-Sep-08 12:59:19

Please please help..... I have had a new tumble dryer and no matter what washing powder and Conditioner I use, I cannot get my clothes smelling nice. They come out of the washer smelling nice, however as soon as I put towels, bed sheets etc into the tumble dryer, they come out smelling musty!! Any ideas anyone...please help...i`m spening loads on fabric conditioners

Gingeme Mon 15-Sep-08 13:03:34

Only tumble one at a time. Might be the new smell of the tumble dryer? Buy a couple of clothes horses and dry them on them? Any good?

gstar Mon 15-Sep-08 13:21:38

Yeah, got a clothes horse and I do dry most stuff on it, otherwise outside - when we have the weather!! It doesnt really make much difference no matter how much I put in. Perhaps its just the smell of the new tumble dryer - even though its about 2mths old now

soremummy Mon 15-Sep-08 13:24:55

Use some bounty sheets for dryer or breeze ones cheaper use them for a WEEK OR SO WHILST DRYING THE SMELL SHOULD GO. OOPS feeding baby

Gingeme Mon 15-Sep-08 15:40:31

Thats a good idea soremummy. Hope your not too sore a Mummy smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now