Talk

Advanced search

Ok so I flied and I blitzed and everything was spotless..............................

(4 Posts)
thesockmonsterofdoom Wed 10-Sep-08 16:26:07

today I have been blitzing the garden and the house is a shit tip again. how am I supposed to keep the perfect universe that I require qwhen it only takes one day to go from perfect to tip?

FAQ Wed 10-Sep-08 16:29:22

I'm not really one for talking as I'm hopeless at keeping things tidy - however when I do manage it it's usually by taking things to put away as I go from room to room.

So for example if there's some rubbish on the floor in the living room and I'm going to the bathroom (downstairs one - other end of kitchen) I'll take it with me and chuck it in the bin.

Then if I see something in the bathroom that should be in the bedroom - I'll take it back through with me and put it on the stairs (when I go upstairs I take the pile up with me).

<<<<<<<<Tells herself to start doing this more regularly then it'll stay tidier for longer)

NoblesseOblige Wed 10-Sep-08 16:32:44

i do the putting stuff on the stairs thing.

i always take something up and chuck it in the room its supposed to be in.

it helps.

i think, though, that what i really want need it one of those little handheld dustbusting thingies <<hides head in shame>>

then i could just zap up minor messes grin

EustaciaVye Wed 10-Sep-08 18:03:17

If it took years to create the mess it will take a while to clear it up. Be patient and clear up small bits each day. You will soon notice the difference

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now