Advanced search

what are the door lock things called?

(4 Posts)
southeastastra Tue 09-Sep-08 14:20:55

when you shut the door the plate where the locking thing goes? (sorry very vague)

MarlaSinger Tue 09-Sep-08 14:26:35

Maybe I'm being dim but isn't it a faceplate?

Uriel Tue 09-Sep-08 14:30:07


southeastastra Tue 09-Sep-08 14:32:29

ahh think it's a keep. but will search faceplates too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now