Talk

Advanced search

new find must share with everyone

(17 Posts)
mama2one Mon 01-Sep-08 13:23:41

I have recently bought what is known as an E cloth and it has turned me into what i never thought possible a cleaning machine. You need no chemical cleaners, just the cloth and a bit of water. It cleans baby's mucky finger marks of everything and my glass table looks polished each time its wiped. No need to buff, it shines stainless steel beautifully. At last I can honestly say cleaning aint all that choreful!!! Genius!!! I got mine from Whole foods as couldnt find in standard supermarkets.

I urge all who like i once did used the wet and smearing j cloth to invest in the E-cloth its amazing!!

Let me know if you agree!!

mrsmalumbas Mon 01-Sep-08 13:25:32

I like them too and have a whole collection.

Although I am partial to a squirt of Method cleaner as well as I like the smell.

TheDevilWearsPrimark Mon 01-Sep-08 13:26:22

E cloths over a cheapo sponge mop are my saviour for my wooden floors.

lucysmam Mon 01-Sep-08 13:33:57

how much are they? sound fab!

YumeeMumee Mon 01-Sep-08 13:39:06

I have heard good things about E-cloth's but can't find them(!)....anyone know where I can get hold of one pls? I am all in favour of cleaning products/items that make my life easier grin

mama2one Mon 01-Sep-08 13:43:17

great idea for the wooden floors! Will give it a go!
They cost about 15 quid for four! Worth every penny. Got mine in a whole foods shop! Health food shops may have. Otherwise i was stuck myself until findin them in wholefoods! Maybe try online!

lucysmam Mon 01-Sep-08 13:46:30

co-op have some IIRC but would imagine their range is limited.

Sound worth investing in definately!

Cadbury Mon 01-Sep-08 13:46:51

lakeland have been championing them for a long time.

TooTiredToday Mon 01-Sep-08 17:56:05

I got 3 for £1.50 in our cheap odds and ends shop. Cloths aren't huge but work just as well.

JackieNo Mon 01-Sep-08 17:57:52

They're fab - I've never used the actual E-cloth brand, just various other sorts of microfibre cloth. Great for windows, too.

makeminealargeoneplease Tue 02-Sep-08 11:10:44

I love them too! I have loads! And use them for everything. Then just bung in the washing machine at end of day and grab a clean one for the next day.Tesco do cheapo ones in packs of three, and Aldi do their own too. Although for both these stores they are known as microfibre cleaning cloths.

2DaysTilSchoolThankGod Tue 02-Sep-08 11:13:33

are they just microfibre cloths?

wilkos do a pack of 3 for about £2 ish.

i use them as nappy boosters!

makeminealargeoneplease Tue 02-Sep-08 11:34:50

As far as I'm aware they are the same thing? Maybe I'm wrong? Anyone?

Bumperlicious Tue 02-Sep-08 11:51:41

So do the wilkos ones do just as well?

JackieNo Tue 02-Sep-08 14:51:38

I think they're the same thing. E-cloth may be a superior brand, but even the Tesco's cheap ones work pretty well. I mostly have the Lakeland ones, though.

girlandboy Tue 02-Sep-08 14:52:20

Seen some in Poundland today for, yes a pound! I have a special kit from Lakeland that I got in their reduced pile. £2.99 for 2 small scrubby pads, an absorbing cloth and a final polishing cloth. Brilliant - my hob could now feature in Homes & Gardens. I would try them on the windows - but I don't "do" windows; that's dh's job. grin

navyeyelasH Fri 05-Sep-08 13:29:53

I use E cloth and tesco cheap ones, both work the same but E cloth are thicker so last longer. E cloth also have a better range so you can get 2 different cloths in 1 (reversible!). You can get the ecloth on ebay or here www.e-cloth.com/. Micofibre cloths are available in most high street stores.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now