Talk

Advanced search

2009 calendar/diary

(9 Posts)
jojoisamum Fri 29-Aug-08 20:46:54

I need a reasonable sized calendar/diary for 2009. Not the silly little thing I have in my handbag where I have to write tiny to fit anything in!

I need something that keeps me organised and that I can see where DH is with his shifts and what is happening with DS.

Any suggestion? Probably a bit early yet for diaries I suppose but have you seen anything?

AnotherFineMess Fri 29-Aug-08 20:49:01

Bought an academic year 08/09 one from W H Smith yesterday. It is a week to a view, has five spaces for names so we have a column each & then one for family events, birthdays & meal planning. 'Twas only £4.99 and it makes me feel like a domestic goddess!

RipMacWinkle Fri 29-Aug-08 20:49:27

Best one I ever got was from Organised Mum.com last year.

They start in Sept and run to the following Dec. I already have my 09 set - I have the pocket diary for my bag and the big calendar for teh kitchen.

Fantastic. I really recommend that site.

jojoisamum Fri 29-Aug-08 20:51:10

Thanks. Will have a look at W H Smith.,

Off to look at that website too.

JackieNo Fri 29-Aug-08 20:51:30

I get the same one as AnotherFineMess has just bought - they're great. I didn't realise 2009 ones were out yet though, must get one next time I'm near a WH Smiths.

RipMacWinkle Fri 29-Aug-08 20:53:46

Sorry it's .co.uk - I'm so sad I just checked.

www.organised-mum.co.uk/

ChippyMinton Sat 30-Aug-08 09:59:40

I've just ordered one of these

makeminealargeoneplease Sat 30-Aug-08 17:02:49

I love my one of these, cheapest here, but currently out of stock It runs Aug 08 - Dec 09.

in stock here

Skramble Wed 03-Sep-08 22:52:04

Another recomendation for Organised Mum Diaries I got the Family Life Book this year, it has 7 columns and a week to page. Loads of columns mean one for work, fees, kids school and after school activities. I used the clear divider to write on regular weekly activities so I don't have to write them in every week. Tear off to do and shopping list. Space each month for "to dos" and finances etc.

I also got the family weekly calender, again loads of columns and a clear overlay to put on repeated activities. Fantasicly organised grin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now