Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

i am a slattern my four year old is telling me i need to clean up [shock]

(6 Posts)
SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Tue 19-Aug-08 10:02:23

cheeky little moo spilled her cereal all over the table. upon further investigation of where the milk was to clean it she declared "dont you clean this table?" "yes dd i do you cheeky monkey" "no you dont there is dirt all over here look <points to underneath of table> you really should keep this house clean mum!"

i have told the cheeky moo that if she put away her own toys, remembered to put her dirty clothes in the wash basket, stopped leaving loo roll everywhere and taking off her clothes and leaving them where they land i would have more time to be concerned about the underneath of tables!! she said that she will do it after cbbc! angry

lucysmam Tue 19-Aug-08 10:29:56

lmao SheSells!!!! grin who looks under a table, really?

SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Tue 19-Aug-08 10:31:58

well thats what i thought i always wipe down the top before putting it away but its never occured to me to clean under the table before!! why would it! she is going to be unber fussy when she is older grin

Dropdeadfred Tue 19-Aug-08 10:33:06

she's 4 though...it's a lot to expect a 4 yr od to do in my opinion..
At least she knows the place should be clean!!

lucysmam Tue 19-Aug-08 10:34:51

make her a den under it n get her to give it a scrub while she's in there maybe???

SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Tue 19-Aug-08 10:41:29

well she often turns it upside down and stands in it its only a small table so that is probably why its dirty. next time she does it ill let her clean it. she enjoys wiping down the tables <strange child> grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now