Talk

Advanced search

Bed - does anybody have this?

(5 Posts)
janeite Wed 13-Aug-08 18:09:49

Have any of your dcs got this sleeper from M&S please?

here

We're considering it for dd1 (11) and we're attracted by the fact that they actually assemble it for you!

Is 11 too old for one of these? Her bedroom is tiny and all of her furniture is v old and falling to pieces.

Lilymaid Wed 13-Aug-08 18:13:27

DS1 and DS2 both had similar (from John Lewis)from age of 6. DS2 persuaded us to get him an ordinary bed when he was 15. DS1 still uses his when he stays (just left university) as he has a load of junk in his room including drum kit. Generally, teenagers seem to prefer lower beds - and try to get you to buy them doubles. However, if your DD only has a tiny room, it is probably a good idea.

MatNanPlus Wed 13-Aug-08 18:13:40

It looks lovely and nope, i had one of these for the first time when i was 15 and our new house had more but smaller bedrooms, i used it till age 25 when my parents moved again.

janeite Wed 13-Aug-08 18:16:03

Ooh that's reassuring; thank you both.

Does anybody have any personal experience of this one in particular? It seems to look quite nice and sturdy and far prettier than those horrible metal ones.

janeite Thu 14-Aug-08 19:17:17

Bump bump

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now