Talk

Advanced search

Attractive storage boxes needed for bedroom - any ideas?

(8 Posts)
MissisBoot Mon 11-Aug-08 18:19:25

I've finally sorted out all the junk from my bedroom and now have some carefully selected items to store away - so need some nice looking storage boxes to go on top of my wardrobes - any ideas for anything nice (not plastic)

Thanks!

lucysmam Mon 11-Aug-08 20:41:32

i've no idea how to do links but try the holding company, they had some nice looking hat boxes on their website when i was browsing this morning smile

popmum Mon 11-Aug-08 21:02:28

zara home had some good ones

LuckySalem Mon 11-Aug-08 21:03:02

Matalan have some lovely wicker chests

WowOoo Mon 11-Aug-08 21:06:23

Ikea for very basic cardboard ones. Got some that look very nice in grey/brown. you'd never guess in these solid boxes what crap is within! They also do whicker and wooden stuff reasonably.

Habitat/ Heal's also have nice stuff, but more pricey. I think worth it as mine are old now and still do the job and look good.

Argos? Next? M and S? Worth keeping an eye out. (have just been looking myself!!)

MissisBoot Wed 13-Aug-08 09:34:13

Thank you!

I've had a quick scout round matalan and nothing in the size I want - the holding company look good though.

May also have to take a trip to Ikea as well!

Twinkie1 Wed 13-Aug-08 09:38:00

Ikea used to do big patterned cardboard boxes years ago - quite nice patterns too.

here you go

Twinkie1 Wed 13-Aug-08 09:38:29

Think they are fabric and not cardboard though so even better.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now