Talk

Advanced search

what NEVER to do with your dishwasher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(5 Posts)
jesuswhatnext Mon 11-Aug-08 15:40:18

i have spent the last 24hrs clearing up the mess i caused by putting a persil washing tab in the dishwasher on saturday night (after a few drinks blush)

bloody hell, can you imagine the scene of kitchen carnage i got up to on sunday morning?? dinner party stuff everywhere, foam and kind of greasy water all over floor, all over the pantry floor, behind the washing machine/fridge/dishwasher etc

and i had a bloody hangover sad sympathy please sad

Roskva Mon 11-Aug-08 18:42:01

<sending sympathy>

At least it didn't make quite such a mess when I put multi-purpose surface cleaner into the washing machine instead of washing liquid (not my fault the Bio D bottles look identical sad)(OK it was my fault I wasn't wearing my specs blush). Not sure it did the clothes any good, but it's quite a good stain remover grin

How's the head, btw?

fatzak Mon 11-Aug-08 18:43:39

That is just the sort of thing I would do blush

Loads of sympathy from me grin

Tortington Mon 11-Aug-08 18:46:11

much symaphy

i can;t believe this thread is here becuase the reverse happenedto me today.

i asked ds (18 years old ffs) to stick his stuff in washer and bung it on.

took thestuff out and dried it - put another load in later - opened the power drawer to find two undissoved dishwasher tablets in there hmm

PInkyminkyohnooo Mon 11-Aug-08 18:46:29

Much sympathy.Ours was blocked the other day and I found some of DS cultery welded to the floor of it. It was a really smelly mess.

I'll never forget my nana making us bacon sandwiches fried in washing up liquid- because the botles were similar. YUMgrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now