Talk

Advanced search

Best integrated washing machine? & Best freestanding tumble dryer?

(2 Posts)
KnockOffNorbert Sun 10-Aug-08 12:20:21

We were just going to have a washer dryer, but have had nothing but problems with our freestanding one so are now getting a washing machine to be built in and a tumble dryer elsewhere. What are the best integrated washing machines? The only ones I can see with a 1600 spin are Smeg @ £700 +, which seems abit much I think. There isn't a lot out there really and I have no idea what I am looking for - all I know is one that takes big loads would be good now we are soon to be 4. As for the tumble dryer, what are the differences between them? What should I be looking out for? What is best, vented or condenser? (we can acc. either). Thanks

Saggarmakersbottomknocker Sun 10-Aug-08 12:28:50

I have an AEG integrated washer. It's a standard load and only 1200 spinspeed but it's OK and has some eco-features - quick 30 min wash and eco standard washes. They probably do a faster spin/bigger load version. I had it from Boots Electrical and got double Advantage points smile

I'd go for a vented dryer - personally I don't think the condenser ones dry as well/fast. My dryer (a White Knight) was only about £100 and is used alot. Maybe consider having a cheaper dryer, especially if it's in the garage like mine, and spend a bit more on your washer.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now