Talk

Advanced search

Chest Of Drawers With Wicker Baskets For Toys - Any ideas?

(9 Posts)
RachH Tue 05-Aug-08 13:01:32

Does anyone know where to buy a low chest of drawers with wicker baskets. I'd like to tidy some of DD's toys away in something like this.

Flum Tue 05-Aug-08 13:02:43

Cotswold trading company do em

So do GLTC

squeaver Tue 05-Aug-08 13:03:50

Ikea

RedFraggle Tue 05-Aug-08 15:40:21

http://www.cotswoldco.com/uk-info/furniture/livingroom/chests/grove_3%2B2_drawerchest/f294.html?is ource=FS07

They've even got a sale on at the moment!

RedFraggle Tue 05-Aug-08 15:41:21

Crappy link sorry! here

love2sleep Tue 05-Aug-08 15:54:43

Hi.
Just a friendly warning that I had a really bad time with the Cotswold company recently. They have incredibly friendly staff on the helpline but nothing ever seems to get done. Basically the initial delivery was badly damaged and they messed up the replacement order so many times that it went out of stock. After 1 month, and about 15 phonecalls I have had to buy the stuff elsewhere. To be honest I also wasn't overly impressed with the quality - I certainly would not have paid full price for it.

smile

RachH Tue 05-Aug-08 20:28:49

Thanks for all your ideas and the feedback about the Cotswold Company. I've seen the ones there already, but I wasn't sure about the quality either. The look, size etc is just right, but I wanted a better wood really. Keep looking I guess!

love2sleep Wed 06-Aug-08 09:26:05

Pier used to do some nice ones - not sure if they still do them.

traceybath Wed 06-Aug-08 09:36:07

i've got this one

its lovely

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now