Talk

Advanced search

tesco online payment

(6 Posts)
mummypud Tue 05-Aug-08 07:16:10

can anyone tell me when if i do an online tesco shop when the money will be taken from my debit card thanks

Shannaratiger Tue 05-Aug-08 07:28:15

I only use a credit xard online, but I think it's when it's delivered because that's when you finaly confirm your order.

forevercleaning Tue 05-Aug-08 07:36:18

once the actual food has been checked out. The day of the order, as some of the items may be out of stock, or on offer. It deffo doesnt come out when you order it if it is done some time beforehand/

forevercleaning Tue 05-Aug-08 07:37:12

what i meant was it comes out the day of DELIVERY! Re reading my post looks like it is when you order, soz!

mummypud Tue 05-Aug-08 07:44:13

thankyou all , good to know just wondering weather to go out in the rain or do it online .. hmmmmmmm

forevercleaning Tue 05-Aug-08 07:46:53

do it online and use the voucher codes that are listed in the promotional codes section of MN. That way you get it delivered for free and can make some extra dosh if you plan it carefully
Go to tesco codes in that section and you can find out all you need to know there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now