Talk

Advanced search

stale milk smell in carpets... I have tried everything..

(3 Posts)
twoplusone Mon 28-Jul-08 22:12:22

My DS used to take a zippy cup of milk to bed with him. (he is no longer allowed milk upstairs for bed!!). but the milk does dribble out and his room STINKS>> I have washed and washed the carpet, each time the smell is getting fainter.. but there are yellow stains on the carpet from the milk. I use my VAX to wash it and have used the proper carpet cleaner, ariel, bicard, soda crytals.. Detto, tcp, ZOflora.. WHat can I use to get rid of the smell and the stains..
he is sleeping with me anyway at the mo as missing his daddy as he has been away for 6months..
But we are moving in 4weeks and i donot want to be billed for the carpet..(hubby in the army)

Please any words of wisdom.. TIA>

elmoandella Mon 28-Jul-08 22:17:25

with all these p[roducts your using you would be cheaper buying new carpet.

get an end cut. cheap and cheerful. he's a toddler he'll trash it in 5 years time anyway.

or lift carpet and get rug if you have nice floorboards.

twoplusone Mon 28-Jul-08 22:42:50

we live in an army house.. so no can do i am afraid.. i need to get itcleaned or i will be billed for a new carpet for the new occupants.. i leave here 4 weeks today!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now