Talk

Advanced search

Monday Fly - The last of the manic mondays

(48 Posts)
TheMadHouse Mon 21-Jul-08 06:31:55

Morning all

For those of you that have school and work today, ebfore the summer holidays - classic version and The Chipmonks Version

We are in the master bedroom this week

mission

chose your babysteps

TheMadHouse Mon 21-Jul-08 06:41:09

Well I am up, not dressed having my final cup of tea, as I have to be nil by mouth from 7am.

DS1 is playing on the wii, as he has had a bad night, but is feeling a bit better this morning. His arms are a bit sore from his innoculations.

Dishwasher and all that done

To Do:

prepare ved
Cook Chicken
Make Yorkshire puddings
Ironing
Finnish packing
Collect Mum
Mission

Also here is my zone clean incase anyone wants it

Ensuite
Clear cobwebs
Clean inside of window
Clean blind
Wash inside of window
Wash Floor
Clean mirrors
Wipe woodwork inc skirting
Tidy drawers
Throw away empty bottles
Clean shower cubical
Wash windows

Bedroom

Clear cobwebs
Polish Furniture
Clean inside of window
Empty and clean bin
Wipe woodwork, inc skirting
Clean Mirror warbrobe doors
Flip Mattress
Wash Bedding
Sort Makeup
Tidy wardrobe
Tidy Drawers
Sort under bed

BiancaCastafiore Mon 21-Jul-08 06:51:21

Great song TMH, I'll be humming it all day now grin (saw The Bangles live a couple of weeks ago - they were fab! Dd is still walking like an egyptian at every opportunity!)

Geeting ready for school/work so am just really calling in to wish you all the best for today, I'll be thinking of you x x x

Jas Mon 21-Jul-08 07:13:29

I'll be out all day today so also just popping in to wish you all the best for today TMH
We will all be thinking of yousmile

Also thinking of Tortoise - Let us know how you get on at the Drs this morning.

biglips Mon 21-Jul-08 07:16:59

morning all!!....i wasnt on here yesterday.....

i had a good night sleep for a change as ive been waking up in the middle of the night for an hour and then back to bed. I went to see my friend newborn baby yesterday and DD was so gentle with her...lets hope she is like that with mine. smile

So yes its the master bedroom....mine is a tip atm and im so glad its today that i can get it SORTED properly!!

DD got a fancy dress party at her preschool today and its her last day tmrw....so best to get her up now..

catch yer laters

Shannaratiger Mon 21-Jul-08 07:50:34

Morning all

TMH good luck for today, thinking of you.
Tort hope you get the gall stones sorted, sounds really bad.

Just popped in quickly. Today I'm sorting out the dc's clothes and the hot spot mountain in my bedroom. Toys for charity shop are going, just have to remember to put them under teh buggy. Clothes can go tho the clothes bank next time we go to tesco's.I'm getting really lazy though with the online shopping, is saving us money as are we(DP) are not impulse buying.

WM is on, so had better get moving. DD finishes playschool wednesday and want to get flat sorted before then.

BBL

Shannaratiger Mon 21-Jul-08 07:53:21

X-post, sorry hello Bianca, jas, biglips and everyone following.

TheMadHouse Mon 21-Jul-08 08:19:55

Well I have nervous energy this morning

So:

Chicken is in
Veg prepped
Pudding batter made
Boys dressed
Boys fed
Drying done

I am going to go zone clean my room and do the ironing

I have to be at the hopital for middat, so I might as well make use of all this energy grin

EustaciaVye Mon 21-Jul-08 08:36:27

Just popping in quickly to wish TMH lots of luck, and some nice people on the recovery ward.

Tort - hope you get to GP. Sounds awful.

Place a mess and I have people coming over later. Managed dining room and kitchen last night but have 20 mins to tidy living room and playroom before pre-school drop off.

BBL

biglips Mon 21-Jul-08 09:44:26

i need to clean the shower tiles...but no bathroom spray...what else can i use? smile

scattyspice Mon 21-Jul-08 09:48:07

Good luck TMH.

Am busy getting stuff together for the beach.

BBL

lucysmam Mon 21-Jul-08 09:50:05

good morning all!

MAD hope all goes ok for you!!!

Well, good nights sleep last night for a change so lots of energy today,

already done pots & washing on line from yesterday and another load in, just going to chuck chicken remains from roast in pot for stock to attempt my own soup [fingers crossed]

after that, babystep & mission. Master bedroom, whats 1 of them then??? Mines like a dumping ground for EVERYTHING so should be interesting.

Hope all have a good day, will be back later with progress (bet i dont get far hmm)

tortoise Mon 21-Jul-08 10:10:03

Morning.
No psin so far this morning. Have had jelly again! And bought cereal bars (1.5g fat)and had one since got home. I have very little energy. Do you think it is ok to not see DR and just see if have no more pain today?

I am suppose to be going to the job centre tomorrow for a review. Hopefully i will be able to make it. Then had something else to go to but going to cancel that because it will be a long walk from job centre and i have to be ok for DS1's leavers BBQ in the eve. (although i won't eat anything!)

TMH Hope all goes well today. smile

tortoise Mon 21-Jul-08 10:10:24

pain*

TheMadHouse Mon 21-Jul-08 10:23:22

Tort Get ye to the doctors woman. You need to be seen, they need to get you on the list and an ultasound.

Ensuite
Clear cobwebs - Done
Clean inside of window - Done
Clean blind - Done
Wash Floor - Done
Clean mirrors - Done
Wipe woodwork inc skirting - Done
Tidy drawers - DOne
Throw away empty bottles - Done
Clean shower cubical - Done

Bedroom

Clear cobwebs - Done
Polish Furniture - Done
Clean inside of window - Done
Empty and clean bin - Done
Wipe woodwork, inc skirting - Done
Clean Mirror warbrobe doors - Done
Flip Mattress - did yesterday
Wash Bedding - did yesterday
Sort Makeup
Tidy wardrobe
Tidy Drawers
Sort under bed

I have also hoover all upstairs and down
Cleared cobwebs in the conservatory
cooked chicken

I am like a wurling dervish - what to do next?

bythepowerofgreyskull Mon 21-Jul-08 10:28:44

OMG MAD you really are on a mission this morning smile

good luck for later on. Sorry if I was flippant last night, had a glass of wine.. seem to loose tact and diplomacy in those situations. blush

Washing and dishwasher done
paperwork done
have other stuff going on atm but am still trying to keep up with the house.

DS1 finishes school tomorrow so making the most of the quiet house.

TORT - GO TO THE DOCTORS!!!!!!!!!

TheMadHouse Mon 21-Jul-08 10:38:20

Bythepower I dont mind flippant. I am trying to get myself ccupied. How are you?

tortoise Mon 21-Jul-08 10:43:28

WOW TMH you are keeping busy.

I am really worried about having an op. sad I know i should see DR but if i only have an attack now and then i can cope with it better than the thought of op.

bythepowerofgreyskull Mon 21-Jul-08 10:45:28

ok thanks, just got some stuff to work through with DH, hard when our opinions are poles apart and not really something where there is a middle way.
We have a rounders bat in the garage if have wondered if I can lamp him with it and make him see things my way but that is not very reasonable behaviour blush

anyway off to get dressed, can't pick up DS1 from nursery in my PJ's!!

bythepowerofgreyskull Mon 21-Jul-08 10:46:43

tort would have have to have an op? are there no chemical type treatments that can break the stones down?

tortoise Mon 21-Jul-08 10:49:26

I believe op is best way to go. Should be key hole surgery.

TheMadHouse Mon 21-Jul-08 11:11:10

Tort I had my op on Friday and was back at work on Monday shock, so dont worry, five tiny cuts that is it. Dead easy

tortoise Mon 21-Jul-08 11:16:31

Wow really? I thought it took longer to get over than that.
So all i would really need is over night care for DC. Would i be able to look after them in the day after that? DS's can help with making lunches i'm sure.

TheMadHouse Mon 21-Jul-08 11:18:16

I was in and out same day and as I said 20 weeks pregnant. I needed to have someone with me for 24 hours due to the anathetic (sp). I talked them in to letting me go home

I receover well and spent the rest of that day in bed and the next day on the sofa

TheMadHouse Mon 21-Jul-08 11:19:19

Oh yes they said I might need 2 weeks off work, but I found it much less painful than the attacks I had been suffering.

So Get yourself to the doctors NOW

I am off now, I will catch you all tomorrow

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now