Advanced search

Help me find thse wire mesh baskets - going MAD!

(10 Posts)
navyeyelasH Fri 11-Jul-08 23:57:17

Hi everyone I have been trawling the net for hours but have had no luck locating any wire mesh baskets like this:

Also after some of those flexi-tubs - I am sure I have seen them in pink in Tesco but can't find them now! They look like this:

Any help is much appreciated!

meep Sat 12-Jul-08 11:52:12

You can get the flexi tubs at Garden centres - they are called "trugs"


missingtheaction Sat 12-Jul-08 11:57:58

the coloured tubtrugs are made of new plastic. the black ones are recycled tyres. use your conscience. i think harrods horticultural and wriggly wrigglers stock them too but your local garden centre will have them, as will your local place where you can buy horse feed

love the wire boxes but have no idea where you'd get them. tried Store or The Holding COmpany?

JackieNo Sat 12-Jul-08 12:07:05

Organiser or on castors, but nothing quite the same.

IllegallyBrunette Sat 12-Jul-08 12:07:54

Have seen the flexi tubs in Homebase.

Caz10 Sat 12-Jul-08 12:25:48

flexi tubs in at kiddicare too

navyeyelasH Sat 12-Jul-08 14:39:00

Hey everyone thanks for all the help!

The tubtrugs seems easy enough to get hold of that's for all your suggestions.

Now just stuck on the baskets which I need the most - typical!

Flamesparrow Sat 12-Jul-08 20:03:54

MISSINGTHEACTION - can you come to the book swap thingy please? grin

pickledparsnips Sun 13-Jul-08 07:42:16

I bought a pink flexitub like that from Homebase (used it as a punch bowl decorated with flowers for a Hawaian party!it was under a fiver too!)

FourArms Sun 13-Jul-08 07:49:53

Seen the flexitubs in Sainsburys too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now