Advanced search

where can I find soemthing to attach furniture to the wall with?

(7 Posts)
deaconblue Mon 01-Oct-07 13:39:45

A wardrobe I bought from Argos included a strap thing to attach it to the wall to avoid ds pulling it onto himself. Any idea where I can buy such a device for his bookcase? Is mad on climbing.

KTeePee Mon 01-Oct-07 13:44:23

You often get them with Ikea furniture - they might sell them separately in their "safety" section?

FLIER Mon 01-Oct-07 13:46:14

I'm pretty sure we got ours in B&Q

yaddayah Mon 01-Oct-07 13:47:03

great little trading .. might be cheaper in b and q though !

rabbitrabbit Mon 01-Oct-07 13:47:49

Hi, have a look at these
I did a search for 'furniture straps' and got some good results. HTH

NoNickname Mon 01-Oct-07 13:53:00

Babydan make one - sold by Bumpto3

deaconblue Tue 02-Oct-07 14:44:37

thank you so much useful ladies

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: