mahonia7 Sat 29-Sep-07 23:57:24

Hi

Here are mine...

Ionic clothes dryer
Tumble dryer
Washing Machine
Dishwasher
Robot vac

I'm very tempted to get a robot floor cleaner when the prices come down...

Very interested in what others think. I'm looking for the holy grail - 30 mins of housework a day that keeps the house perfect...the reality is depressing....

M

StarlightMcKenzie Sun 30-Sep-07 00:00:25

Message withdrawn

KristinaM Sun 30-Sep-07 00:55:49

mahonia - what are your best kitchen gadgets / appliances/ i am planning a new kitchen and am normally very "anti gadget" but trying to have an open mind grin

Tortington Sun 30-Sep-07 02:51:13

i am the best labour saving machine - i save my labour until sunday - post hangover.

Tortington Sun 30-Sep-07 02:51:14

i am the best labour saving machine - i save my labour until sunday - post hangover.

KristinaM Sun 30-Sep-07 08:56:22

hmm custy, i see we are post hangover alreday befroe 9am????????

NannyL Sun 30-Sep-07 09:22:19

a magimix is essential IMO

takes about 3 seconds to chop up onion and carrot for a bolognese....

oh and pepper / courgette / celery and any other veg i feel like putting in at the time.

Also takes less than a minute to make a cake mix

mahonia7 Sun 30-Sep-07 09:58:32

Hi

We've got an integrated washing machine and dishwasher and a stand alone large fridge. We also put in a cupboard with a big freezer and have a tumble dryer under the stairs. I don't really make use of other gadgets but the slow cooker is very good if you remember to sort it out in the morning. Also, ice cream maker is great esp for kids...

The little vac robot I got from ebay is really good. It was about £40 and it does either the lounge or kitchen once a day as they have wooden floors. It is not very good with carpets.

The ionic clothes dryer is fab. You can set it up anywhere and hang about 18 items of clothing that it gently dries. It also throws out a little heat so warms the room up which is good in winter.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now