Advanced search

mites or something in my house - help

(2 Posts)
TLV Mon 24-Sep-07 14:30:32

I noticed ages ago that we had teeny hover flies in the house ie lounge, bathroom and dd bedroom and since then I've noticed teeny tiny crawling things too (which I think are the flies before they have grown) can anyone please tell me what they are and best way to get rid (I've squished about 4 in the last half hour on dd wall and dresser, size of a needle head) is there something homemade I can use to get rid of them instead of spraying raid, they are a pain the in butt (found some in the kitchen this morning too) arrrgghh tia

Katsma Mon 24-Sep-07 23:57:44

They sound like fruit flys. Hang around damp places such as fruit/veg, plant pot compost, etc.

You need to get rid of the dampness to get rid of the flies.

Don't spray Raid though - very bad for you to inhale.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: