Talk

Advanced search

Do you think I should?

(5 Posts)
Hansmummy Thu 13-Sep-07 19:46:58

This is quite a pathetic post but need an opinion. Last year my throughly rubbish vacuum died and I was desperate for a Dyson "the ball". Decided it was too much of an extravagance as I am a single parent so we are a bit strapped for cash, so got a Henry instead, but I am still hankering over the ball now fifteen months later, and am getting a student loan in two weeks.
Should I sell Henry and treat myself? I love a clean house and have allergies, but am not sure how a Dyson compares to a Henry, as both get 5* ratings, and don't want to spend all that money if there is little between them.
Any ideas?

Jzee Thu 13-Sep-07 19:56:35

I've had my Henry for 10 years and never had a problem - spend the cash on something else.

Jzee Thu 13-Sep-07 19:57:18

btw I like a spotless house as well.

blossomsmine Thu 13-Sep-07 23:47:40

I have a henry too. I also used a henry for years in a cleaning job/s. They are very reliable and very efficient. I would love a miele but not sure if it would do as good a job. I say save your money aswell!

Hansmummy Fri 14-Sep-07 09:56:43

Thank you both very much-I've finally found somewhere to put him (we moved house four months ago, and although much nicer place it is MUCH smaller, so he's been living in my bedroom!). I think my dd would kill me if I got rid of him because she rides him while I'm hoovering (I was swayed to Henry originally to stop her being scared of the hoover). I would feel like I was betraying him slightly, I must admit!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: