Talk

Advanced search

Is FLYing your secret?

(5 Posts)
Madwelshwoman Thu 30-Aug-07 17:50:25

Or does your dh or other people know about it? I only ask as when I used to subscribe to the emails I had them hidden in a folder so dh wouldn't look, sad I know blush. I've unsubscribed now as I spent more time reading them than actually doing anything besides I'm finding the mutual support here far more beneficial.

Katsma Thu 30-Aug-07 20:34:13

No-one must know grin

My DP would think it plain craziness, and I'm sure he already sees me as Mumsy enough wink

I've unsubscribed now as well. I found that with Flylady, I spent too much time doing things that didn't need doing, and not enough time on those that were desperate iyswim.

I've been working my own system, with my own priorites, for about 6months now. It works much better for me.

Write it on the calendar in code though as it is my sad, guilty secret grin

yaddayah Thu 30-Aug-07 20:38:01

I've never told dh

He would never let me forget the "nothing says I love you like a clean toilet bowl"

I can just picture his face grin

Its my dirty secret smile

julezboo Fri 31-Aug-07 12:28:46

DP thinks im mental but happy cos it means less for him to do! I have told my mum and my best friend about it and converted them ! They think its fab

FlameBatfink Fri 31-Aug-07 12:32:24

My family know grin

They also know I have stopped

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now