Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Can you please tell me which washingpowder and seperate conditioner smell best?!

(9 Posts)
Pabamella Wed 11-Jul-07 09:40:08

As everyone elses clothes seem to smell lovely when just washed, but I usually just grab own brand stuff as Im dashing around the shops, but would love my clothes to smell yummy!

Thankyou,

Pabby xxx

Pabamella Wed 11-Jul-07 09:44:47

Just read this back, how boring

mumto3girls Wed 11-Jul-07 09:47:27

I always use Lenor concentrate..any of the scents smell nice and last a long time. Persil non bio smells nice but Fairy is nicer.

cleaninglady Wed 11-Jul-07 10:02:55

I asked this on another thread so im boring too (but still interested!)

bubblerock Wed 11-Jul-07 10:05:25

Daz smells nice, it's quite fresh not overpowering.

pirategirl Wed 11-Jul-07 10:07:01

i like fairy,you can get them separate. they just smell good, not overpowering.

Novacane Wed 11-Jul-07 17:11:33

I was in my friends back garden yesterday and she had sheets on the line and they smelt yummy. We had a discussion (as you do lol), and she was using lenor in the pink with the scent of orange and mango. Really yummy.

Gawd we are sad.

meandmy Wed 11-Jul-07 17:17:09

i use persil non bio, and lenor concentrate(pink) or have tried the new comfort one this week the one of the fab ad! and yes it smells nice and can still be smelt after drying the clothes

Crazydazy Thu 12-Jul-07 19:31:49

Tis vital to have fresh smelling clothes you know!!!

I prefer Lenor to Comfort as I find the Comfort smell last a lot longer.

I went to change the children's beds yesterday and pulled out some clean bedding and it didn't smell fresh enough, kind of foisty but not sure why. So I put them all back in the machine on hot wash and they then did smell heavenly

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now