Talk

Advanced search

Eco Friendly Cleaning Products

(7 Posts)
Winston Tue 10-Jul-07 23:05:23

Sorry if this thread has recently been done but where is the best place to buy eco friendly/natural cleaning products (online or shop)? Am feeling ready to embrace new cleaning techniques and want to get away from using lots of chemicals. Am now an Anthea Turner follower (god, didnt think I would hear myself say that) so want to use her advice on homemade solutions.
Many thanks in advance.

Spider Tue 10-Jul-07 23:17:38

Hi winston. There was some great stuff about this on the Womens Environmental Network Website. I'll just try to find a link for you.

Spider Tue 10-Jul-07 23:19:38

Oh dear. I wish I hadn't clicked on that. It came up with the message 'This campaign is currently suspended due to lack of funding. To help us restart work on the issue, please donate now.'

There must be others. I'm clearly woefully out of date.

Winston Wed 11-Jul-07 11:23:12

Thanks for help Spider and bummer about the website. Am still looking so any advice on best place would be great.

Pannacotta Wed 11-Jul-07 15:20:22

I thought I had saved a great site which I thinkis run by a mumsnetter but I cant find it. If you post this in the Ethical Living section you shoudl get some responses.
The site sold eg borax/white vinegar/bicarb etc for good prices.

Pannacotta Wed 11-Jul-07 15:22:22

I did save it! Here it is
http://www.summernaturals.co.uk/

Winston Wed 11-Jul-07 22:31:35

Thank you so much Pannacotta, thats excellent! No excuses now, time to clean!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now