Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Arghhh - does anyone else need to get their ar*e off the chair.........

(10 Posts)
fannyannie Thu 28-Jun-07 20:33:35

and go and do some tidying??

all 3 DS's are asleep . I'm not tired - I'm just being lazy sat on my ar*e playing games online instead of doing the follwing

Tidying up the kitchen (aftermath of cooking dinner ) and loading dishwasher

Washing bottles and making up a few more

Taking the toys out of the bath (water has been emptied just lots of toys lying there)

Ironing DS's school uniform for tomorrow

Giving the dining room table a once over (one end of it is the general dumping grounds for papers and post etc etc)

Anyone care to join me for a mini-blitz?? Should only take 1/2hr or so (once I get my ar*e into gear).

prettymum Thu 28-Jun-07 20:35:06

i should be ceaning but have decided at the last minute to go to my friends house party!!

Donk Thu 28-Jun-07 20:35:44

Sounds like me!

fannyannie Thu 28-Jun-07 20:44:26

come on then Donk (and anyone else) - come and join me - I'll report back at 9.20 to tell you how I've got on

Donk Thu 28-Jun-07 20:50:19

Hi ho hi ho its off to work we go....

fannyannie Thu 28-Jun-07 20:50:33

actually lets make it 9.30 as I'm still here (but off in a minute)

fannyannie Thu 28-Jun-07 21:27:55

well it's not quite 9.30 but thought I'd update - I've tidied the kitchen, emptied the toys out the bath, made up the bottles, took the washing off the line and folded the pushchair up and moved it from the hall (very narrow so needs to be moved) and put it away (the latter 2 jobs I'd forgotton about .

I'm now off to put a load of washing in the machine (shall hang it on the clothes airer tonight and outside - if it's dry - tomorrow), give the table a quick tidy and sort DS1's uniform - then I think I'll be done for the night (well apart from sorting DS3 when he wakes LOL).

Donk Thu 28-Jun-07 23:28:10

Rather late - but I've put out the milk bottles, folded and put away one load of washing, and hung out another, made a birthday cake for dh - and cleared up.
And no, it didn't take all evening , but I've only just come back tot he computer on the way to bed.

fannyannie Fri 29-Jun-07 01:01:04

well I didn't get back off here until 10.05 (when I heard DH come in from work ) but since then (and like you it hasn't taken all evening just popping on before bed) I've done a load of washing and hung it on the airer to start drying, ironed DS1's school uniform, been to the corner shop to buy bread and sugar, tidied the table up and sat on my ar*e

Donk Sat 30-Jun-07 20:59:23

Well Done!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now