Talk

Advanced search

How do you get your shower cubicle sparkling clean with little effort?

(9 Posts)
TimeForMe Mon 25-Jun-07 12:58:21

I'm talking glass panels, glass door, plasticy base completely tiled shower cubicle.

I hate it! It takes me ages to get it sparkly then as soon as i turn my back it's streaky and scummy again!

Any tips greatly appreciated. TIA

Desiderata Mon 25-Jun-07 13:00:14

Get a shower window cleaner: one of those T shaped things with the rubber strip.

Use it whenever you've finished showering ... or if you forget, spray some cleaner on the tiles and do it afterwards.

Either way, it's by far the quickest method.

If you really want sparkle, spray a little all surface polish on (dry) tiles and buff with a soft cloth.

GlassSlipper Mon 25-Jun-07 13:00:28

ecover limescale remover

tissy Mon 25-Jun-07 13:00:46

get a squeegee, you can give everything a quick squeegee over when you finish your shower, and it'll sparkle.

gybegirl Mon 25-Jun-07 13:05:03

Get an e cloth from lakeland (the blue one). They are just brilliant. Just use them damp (no chemicals at all) and they'll clean glass, stainless steel, mirrors etc so easily and streak free in seconds.

JolieGirl Mon 25-Jun-07 13:08:00

tried everything below - too much effort or did not work. last week saw Cillit Bang for soap scum -it works a treat!! No scrubbing. Stinks a bit and the associated ads are beyond irritating hence I resisted trying it for ages but it does what it says it will, I am converted

ChippyMinton Mon 25-Jun-07 13:11:12

I've been using Astonish shower spray on the screen after showereing for the last few weeks and it does seem to keep the white streaks at bay.

yaddayah Mon 25-Jun-07 13:17:05

Another vote for ecover limescale .. it doesn't make me choke like other stuff either..

Anna8888 Thu 28-Jun-07 07:35:33

Ajax Shower Power on an e-cloth (the rough one, basic model) and rub, bit of bleach in the corners, blue glass/mirror e cloth to finish off

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: