Talk

Advanced search

cleaning agencies in London (central - west): any recommendations?

(6 Posts)
Bink Sun 17-Jun-07 17:13:27

Any recommendations?

We are looking to employ a new cleaner (not through an agency - for the long term we need to have someone we get to know personally) but in the meantime we need a weekend team for a one-off thorough clean. Does anyone have any suggestions? (I've looked on gumtree, by the way, and it's difficult to tell which advertisers are reliable.)

Thanks

Bink Mon 18-Jun-07 11:43:11

bump for Monday morning please?

Earlybird Mon 18-Jun-07 12:06:02

Hi Bink - I've never used them, but this agency advertises in the local area 'freebie' mags quite prominently - so maybe worth a call?

http://www.cgscrubbers.co.uk

Another alternative might be to speak toest ate agents who manage rental flats. They employ professional teams who clean flats before/after tenants and could probably pass on contact details.

Earlybird Mon 18-Jun-07 12:08:33

Hmmm - typing reminds me of cod....of course I meant estate agents

Bink Mon 18-Jun-07 15:45:46

Hi there EB! - thank you for taking pity on me

I will follow up your leads. Thanks again!

Earlybird Wed 20-Jun-07 06:39:30

Bink - glad to be of help. Let me know if you have any luck with the agency, as it would be great to have that resource for a periodic 'deep' spring clean.

Will email later today about other things, as want to ensure time doesn't slip away.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now