Talk

Advanced search

LENOR Summer Breeze replacement

(3 Posts)
fussychica Sat 10-Feb-18 13:54:19

Just used up my old stock of Lenor Summer Breeze fabric conditioner. Did a load of washing using a new bottle and it's foul. Currently redoing it to get rid of the awful chemical smell. What a waste. Apparently they changed the fragrance without changing the name. Why??

Anyway, now have to find a replacement. Anyone found anything similar to old Summer Breeze?

e1y1 Sat 10-Feb-18 14:44:39

Not found anything similar in smell to the original Summer Breeze. But I do like Morrison’s own brand yellow softener.

Unfortunately, detergent manufacturers are tinkering with their formulas all the time, so will change ingredients/scents and packaging but not retire the name of the product. It’s so they can always be touting “new and improved”

fussychica Sat 10-Feb-18 14:59:51

Yes as I've used it for years I didn't think to smell before I purchased. Nothing on the packaging to suggest a great new perfume or similar. Really annoying. Thanks for the tip I'll check out Morrisons.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: