Talk

Advanced search

I need an excellent vacuum cleaner for under £200 - any recommendations

(7 Posts)
Uumellmahaye Wed 29-Nov-17 13:01:22

I signed up to Which? But I'm dubious because the actual consumer reviews don't match the which? Reports - plus the which? Reviews all seem to have been written years ago

All recommendations welcome

user1479289699 Wed 29-Nov-17 13:43:43

I just bought a Shark liftaway duoclean for £179 on black friday. did LOADS of research and started a thread about them here. it arrived on monday and absolutely amazed by it! honestly it's incredible. we have hard floors downstairs and carpet for stairs and upstairs. it's great on them both. it is a bit heavy but once you're vacuuming it glides.

agedknees Sat 02-Dec-17 18:41:36

Also have a shark lift away. It’s really good, I love it.

dudsville Sat 02-Dec-17 18:42:39

I have a dyson for £199, free delivery, it's the animal. It's fantastic.

flobella Tue 05-Dec-17 10:04:42

I just bought a Miele cat and dog from Tesco for £200. It's fab. I've gone through tonnes of Dysons over the years - they are great for 6 months but I find my two large hairy dogs soon put paid to that!

PaleAzureofSummer Tue 05-Dec-17 13:51:46

I bought a Miele Cat and Dog C1 for £130 and really like it so far. I don't have a cat or dog, but it works pretty well anyway.

CrazyHairSister Wed 06-Dec-17 11:31:28

Bang on budget - because it is no effort I run mine daily and so my house is so much cleaner, whereas even with a mega expensive top of the range Dysons and Mieles that I have previously had, they would be lucky to be used once a week.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now