Talk

Advanced search

How often..?

(6 Posts)
MrsMyreton Tue 28-Nov-17 16:40:45

... do you clean the doors of your kitchen cupboards? And what do you use?

Poshindevon Tue 28-Nov-17 16:48:31

My kitchen cupboard doors are cleaned every week with anti bacterial spray CIF unless something is spilt in the meantime

ItStartedWithAKiss241 Thu 30-Nov-17 08:22:48

confused About once every few months, when I do clean them I spray method all over them, leave for 5 then wipe with a micro fibre cloth. I think it depends on whether your cupboards are wood (like mine) or high gloss/ or white? X

e1y1 Thu 30-Nov-17 08:40:28

Anywhere from say 2 times a week to everyday of the week depends on work etc.

I use the same method as I use cleaning the kitchen , either use a bleach spray with a hot rung out microfibre cloth or make up a solution of hot water, washing up liquid and bleach in the sink and use a microfibre cloth to go round the kitchen.

bluebells1 Thu 30-Nov-17 08:51:34

If I cook a lot of oily things/stir fries, then it gets cleaned every week. In the winter, when it is mostly the Oven and the slow cooker, it gets cleaned once in 30-40 days.

MummyBearToOne1988 Fri 01-Dec-17 22:22:07

Twice a week. Zoflora diluted in the sink to wipe everything down... dry with kitchen roll once a week... spray and wipe mid week for 2nd spruce up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now