Talk

Advanced search

Best YouTube videos for organisation?

(6 Posts)
ChickenVindaloo2 Sat 11-Nov-17 16:28:54

I am actually a very organised person <polishes halo> but I still feel I could improve. Also, I used to love watching Kim & Aggie.

Does anyone have any favourite channels on youtube for organising stuff? And general cleaning or housekeeping? I won't touch myself whilst I'm watching it, honest! grin

<waits, clutching label-maker>

chloechloe Mon 13-Nov-17 11:52:29

I quite like Clutterbug after seeing her recommended on here.

MumsGoneToPieland Mon 13-Nov-17 12:12:12

I like ASlobComesClean - she’s a bit wacky sometimes but has some really good ideas, and takes you through step by step.

MumsGoneToPieland Mon 13-Nov-17 12:13:25

Ah on YouTube she posts under Dana K White - I’ve just been to watch one of her videos now!

LordSugarWillSeeYouNow Fri 17-Nov-17 06:45:44

I've recommended Clutterbug several times on here, she's amazing!

I put her on in the background and fly thorough the house, she has a method called " the 21item toss " which really works smile and I ordered her book and love it

FoolandFitz Fri 17-Nov-17 20:16:30

Bit late to the party but I prefer Clean My Space (Melissa Maker) and when I need a bit of peace and zen in my life I like Pick Up Limes (Sadia) who does health and beauty as well as space and organisation - she is so calm and soothing. Both on YouTube.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: