Talk

Advanced search

Omg the Zoflora winter fragrances are GORGEOUS!!!

(21 Posts)
SleepFreeZone Tue 31-Oct-17 12:49:27

I was in Savers at the weekend and bought the Cinnamon, Cramberry and Orange and Winter Spice varieties. Honestly they are all really gorgeous and I keep wanting to clean the toilet as my house now smells so festive!!

TheFifthKey Tue 31-Oct-17 12:50:59

I bought two of each when I saw them! I'm using Cranberry and Orange as a "starter" winter one but I agree it's really nice. Saving the stronger ones for nearer Christmas.

Fragglewump Tue 31-Oct-17 12:51:14

I bought some zoflora once and never used it. I’m just not sure what to do with it! Can you tell me what you use yours for? Thanks

SleepFreeZone Tue 31-Oct-17 12:54:55

I really like using it neat! I clean the toilets and floors with it.

SleepFreeZone Tue 31-Oct-17 12:55:55

You could also put some on some kitchen roll and tuck down the back of a radiator to get the lovely smell when the heating comes on.

TheFifthKey Tue 31-Oct-17 13:05:12

I leave the sink quarter full of water with a capful in before I leave the house, it makes it smell lovely when I come back in.

Guiltybystander Tue 31-Oct-17 13:12:14

Fragrances are not gorgeous.
Gorgeous describes visual or audible things.

BroomstickOfLove Tue 31-Oct-17 13:16:05

I only ever use it to clean up vomit. I don't think it smells as nice as stuff designed to smell good without cleaning, and as far as cleaning goes, I prefer the smell of Method.

MadameJosephine Tue 31-Oct-17 13:22:16

I bought winter morning yesterday, it’s lovely. Will look out for the others

MadameJosephine Tue 31-Oct-17 13:23:35

I put a cotton ball soaked in it in my hetty hoover so it smells lovely when I vacuum

MadisonAvenue Tue 31-Oct-17 13:25:58

I've bought Winter Spice and the Cinnamon one. Loved them last year!

Very very slightly off topic but has anyone managed to get their hands on the new Lemon one that they've introduced? They've been promoting it for a while now on Instagram but despite trying weekly in several stores I've not yet found it. Citrus scents are my favourites so I really wanted to try this one.

pret Tue 31-Oct-17 13:28:33

The lemon one is the best so far, I got it last week in Asda.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1933295900260735

This is one of the Zoflora Facebook groups if anyone’s interested brew

SleepFreeZone Tue 31-Oct-17 13:36:44

Guiltybystander I never knew that! 😦

BexleyRae Tue 31-Oct-17 13:42:26

I love the winter ones and always stock up on them. However the other day DP used some to mop the hall and it smelt so strong I could taste it and almost feel it on my eyes. Turns out he used a whole bottle in a quarter full mop bucket. He didn't understand how concentrated it was and said 'oh I just assumed it was a random miniature bottle' hmm

chloechloe Wed 01-Nov-17 13:05:08

Can you all please stop talking about Zoflora, I'm not in the UK and fear I'm missing out! grin

SoupDragon Wed 01-Nov-17 13:10:32

I hate the winter ones. I bought the cinnamon one with high expectations and it was rank sad

KungFuEric Wed 01-Nov-17 13:11:32

I don't see why gorgeous can't be used op, it's an adjective like any other and acent is hugely evocative.

Perhaps Guilty just enjoys being snarky.

KungFuEric Wed 01-Nov-17 13:11:48

*Scent

SoupDragon Wed 01-Nov-17 13:16:02

Chambers makes no mention of "gorgeous" only relating to visual or audible things, simply "magnificent, showy, splendid, (loosely) pleasant, good, beautiful, etc"

Appuskidu Wed 01-Nov-17 13:20:40

Fragrances are not gorgeous.Gorgeous describes visual or audible things.

Please post your evidence for this.

MsJamesDeanBradfield Wed 01-Nov-17 17:48:39

Is it not dangerous tucked down the back of radiators on kitchen roll? It can't be good for you inhaling all that disinfectant smell.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now