Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Can you please just tell me which tumble dryer to buy?!

(9 Posts)
Jellylorum Sat 07-Oct-17 19:09:49

I'm in the midst of reading reviews on Which and John Lewis and I'm so confused! Happy to pay up to £800ish. Condenser or heat pump rather than vented. Please let me know specific models you recommend so I can just get on and order!

PickAChew Sat 07-Oct-17 19:17:44

Went back and forth in my head for several days when I bought ours, last year. Plumper for this one and it's been great. I decided that the reviews amounted to them all being much of a muchness, even the £1000 Miele, so opted for this because it had a 3 year warranty included in the price.
m.johnlewis.com/john-lewis-jltdh20-heat-pump-condenser-tumble-dryer-8kg-load-a-energy-rating-white/p2331449

m.johnlewis.com/john-lewis-jltdh20-heat-pump-condenser-tumble-dryer-8kg-load-a-energy-rating-white/p2331449

sweetmelody Sat 07-Oct-17 19:20:39

I bought a white knight on recommendation from mumsnet and it has been fantastic. We have a Miele washing machine which we bought with an aeg dryer (on recommendation from JL) but the dryer died....

It's vented otherwise I'd recommend the model

GeorgiaOQueef Sat 07-Oct-17 19:30:22

www.sust-it.net

PickAChew Sat 07-Oct-17 22:25:05

Don't forget to sign up to the MN product test currently on offer. It was not getting one of those, last year, that made me realise I really wanted one instead of putting up with my washer dryer!

Pollaidh Sat 07-Oct-17 23:18:19

Haven't got models to hand but we've had a Bosch for 7 years with no issues, and PILS have a Miele which has been going 20+ years. Bosch and Miele tend to rank very high in Which? testing.

LoveMyKids1988 Sun 08-Oct-17 00:07:00

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

3catsandcounting Sun 08-Oct-17 10:06:20

I've had two White Knights over the course of 20-odd years, one condenser and one vented. Both have been brilliant.

Jellylorum Wed 11-Oct-17 18:39:27

Thank you, will have a look at those and try to narrow it down a bit!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now