Talk

Advanced search

Quality sheets - like you're at a 5 star hotel

(10 Posts)
smilesandsun Fri 06-Oct-17 19:19:09

Hi

Where is the best place to buy quality sheets from? 100% cotton and high thread count

Ive had basic ones for too long!

I see king of cotton recommended anywhere else?

mintleaf Fri 06-Oct-17 19:25:02

I love my 800tc sheets from House of Fraser. I'd only had cheap ones before so I don't know how they compare with other 'posh' ones.

stardust18 Fri 06-Oct-17 19:29:30

Laura Ashley do some beautiful sheets. I've had two sets for about 8 years now and the still going strong, White company do lovely bedding too it's quite expensive I've only got one set from there. If you sign up on there website there always sending 15% off codes.
My Nana always says buy the best bedding you can afford because you can't put a price on a good nights sleep 😴

Ruhrpott Fri 06-Oct-17 19:31:35

I bought the best quality ones from dungeon about 7 years ago and they are still amazing. Think they were 400 tc but not sure.

Ruhrpott Fri 06-Oct-17 19:31:58

Dunhelm. Not dungeon!

SuburbanRhonda Fri 06-Oct-17 19:35:13

I always buy my sheets from TKMaxx - they have a great selection and are very reasonable.

Doilooklikeatourist Fri 06-Oct-17 20:01:41

www.mitrelinen.co.uk/bedroom/bed-linen/_/a33-2
I have these , the Egyptian cotton

HirplesWithHaggis Fri 06-Oct-17 20:13:11

King of Cotton are indeed fab, their 1000 tc Egyptian cotton bedding is hotel standard, lasts forever (my regularly-used set is over 10 years old with no bobbling or significant signs of wear) and just gets softer each wash. It is, however, bloody heavy when wet and I need to wash the set over two "goes" of the washing machine or it won't spin. It also takes a good while to dry. Worth it, mind. grin

Also have a look at soakandsleep.com.

smilesandsun Sat 07-Oct-17 09:51:49

thanks. Ive not heard of mitrelinen

PepsiPolarBear Thu 12-Oct-17 06:57:39

John Lewis have excellent ones

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now