Talk

Advanced search

Hive heating - what's your schedule?!

(2 Posts)
meangirlsforever Thu 05-Oct-17 20:21:08

Most boring post in the world ever, but... we've just got Hive heating, and we're trying to figure out what schedule to set. I'm a SAHM with a one and two year old... we're often out at playgroups from 10am to 11.30am, back for lunch and naps, then might wander out for an hour at 3.30pm. So basically at home a lot. I don't want to be a wimp or waste money, but what would be a reasonable temp to set it at and when? No point it clicking on at 10am, for example, so do want to set some kind of timings. Thank you! smile

BuggerOffAndGoodDayToYou Mon 09-Oct-17 15:47:51

My thermostat is set to 18.5 degrees. Weekdays heating comes on at 5.45am so it's warm for getting up. Goes off at 7.00am, the last of us leaves the house at 7.30.

Comes on again at 2.30 for DS return from school at 3.00. I get home around 1.30 most days but will only put it on then if I feel cold which I rarely do because I am usually doing housework then. Goes off again at 9.30 as we are all usually in bed by 11. Weekends it comes on later in the morning and stays on until about 11 and we put it on again only if we feel cold.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now