Talk

Advanced search

Anyone had an online mattress in a box? Otty / Simba etc?

(8 Posts)
GnarlyOldGoatDude Tue 04-Jul-17 13:10:51

Posting here as no replies in home decorating...

Am constantly bombarded by adverts for these on FB, but am seriously tempted to try one of these mattress in a box things. They've all got 100 day trials, which seem genuine. Otty in particular looks good, but am also looking at Simba as that you can at least try in John Lewis. Has anyone tried one of these before I recklessly take the plunge? grin

Velocity Wed 05-Jul-17 07:09:17

We took the plunge with an Eve mattresses- and loving it! Huge box though!

beingsunny Wed 05-Jul-17 07:18:21

Yes!!
We got ours delivered on Friday (koala) in Aus it's amazing

GnarlyOldGoatDude Wed 05-Jul-17 11:03:44

Ooh thank you. Not helping with the temptation to order though grin

Fisherwoman14 Wed 05-Jul-17 13:55:08

We're on week 2 of a Simba and LOVE it. It came in a box. We went to a John Lewis to try it first (although I never think you get a good impression in a shop since most mattresses feel comfy after walking around a shop!). We bought from John Kewis because we had some vouchers. The 100 day send back guarantee does make you feel more confident but we won't be sending it back!

GnarlyOldGoatDude Wed 05-Jul-17 16:36:40

That's great to hear, thank you! Just got to convince DH now. I find our 17 year old conventional mattress so uncomfy now, I wake up sore every morning.

boobyooby Wed 05-Jul-17 16:37:51

Simba here too, DH even wrote a review on their website he was so pleased with it

WeAllHaveWings Fri 07-Jul-17 15:38:05

Is mattress in a box just the same a rolled mattress?

We had a reylon mattress pocket sprung with memory foam top. Had it 3 weeks before we got rid. Worst mattress I've ever had. Little support especially around edges where I felt like I would fall off if I got too close to the edge.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now