Talk

Advanced search

Handheld vacuum recommendations please!

(5 Posts)
GnarlyOldGoatDude Tue 04-Jul-17 12:42:19

My ancient handheld Dyson is on its last legs, which handhelds are good these days? I don't need a long stick, and only use it for everyday spills and mess, and corners etc. . Have got a proper vacuum cleaner for carpets and floors. Thank you smile

tissuesosoft Tue 04-Jul-17 12:46:11

Depending on how much you'll use it but I bought a handheld hoover from Asda for £15. Quite powerful!

GnarlyOldGoatDude Tue 04-Jul-17 22:34:50

Thank you- yes I'm thinking maybe just go for a cheap one rather than another Dyson. I'd like one that's powerful enough to do stairs easily, and clear up crumbs from meals and in corners etc

Brittbugs80 Sat 08-Jul-17 22:10:07

I love our Gtech one. Battery operated, cleans amazingly. Think it's £99 but we got it in the bundle for £299 which was the handheld, the vacuum and the car accessory kit.

GnarlyOldGoatDude Sat 08-Jul-17 22:47:46

Thank you, yes I'd seen that and was tempted. I had the GTech vacuum a couple of years ago and initially loved it, but ended up selling it as found it really noisy. Handheld looks nice though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now