Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Good quality shower curtain

(4 Posts)
MrsSeptember Sun 21-May-17 21:40:35

I'm looking for a good shower curtain that is ideally fabric not the horrible plastic that gets mouldy easily. I'm wasting so much money replacing them because we have a small bathroom with little ventilation so even washing them doesn't help.

Is there anywhere that sells fabric ones that aren't £££?

Wh0Kn0wsWhereTheTimeGoes Sun 21-May-17 21:44:40

I got a white fabric one in The Range a few years ago, it was about £20. It gets dingy so once a month or so I put it on a 90° wash with bleach and no detergent, it comes out like new every time and gives the machine a good clean too.

wowfudge Mon 22-May-17 07:22:30

I bought ours on Amazon and eBay. We have two because the shower is over the bath and in front of the bathroom window so we have shower curtains on both sides. The key is getting them dry after showers and regular washing.

chloesmumtoo Mon 22-May-17 18:23:11

We used to buy a nice croydex fabric one regularly which could go in the washing machine, however it still used to go mouldy somehow. We have gone the other way and are fed up spending so much money on those. Having four of us in the family the shower is used repeatedly and is always damp. We have actually given up and now buy cheap plastic ones (matalan £4 each) just so we can use and throw them away more often without the hassel of washing them!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now