Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Washer dryer recommendations please!

(6 Posts)
DeathMetalMum Sat 15-Apr-17 09:02:02

We've had a hotpot one for 7 years now and the door has a huge cracking by the hinges so I'm looking for a new one. It still works but I don't fancy replacing the door on a 7 year old machine!

We don't have any space for separates and the washer dryer works for us anyway I use it for underwear/socks/school polo shirts when needed mostly. Anyone have any recommendations before I go and buy the same one as last time?

DeathMetalMum Sat 15-Apr-17 09:02:19

*Hotpoint

alphaechokiwi Sat 15-Apr-17 09:09:35

We have a Bosch. 8kg washer / 5kg drier. It works very well, but we've had it leaks than a year, so not sure about how it will last. It's well reviewed on Which and quiet.
Otherwise rental we lived in for a few months when we were moving house had an Indesit and that was brilliant. Before that in our old flat we had a Zanussi. Fine as a washer but terrible as a drier. Just didn't work. Had warm wet washing at the end of a 2hr drying cycle. I wouldn't recommend that brand.

alphaechokiwi Sat 15-Apr-17 09:10:12

Less than a year (stupid auto correct...)

Redyellowpinkblue Sat 15-Apr-17 09:21:44

We've had this one for 12 months. Great capacity, I full load it and wash and dry in 3.5 hours. Highly recommend! (We've got the white version)
ao.com/product/wdxcc5962b-hoover-dynamic-next-washer-dryer-black-36034-2.aspx

wohmum Sat 15-Apr-17 09:30:03

We've recently bought this one

www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/household-appliances/laundry/washer-dryers/bosch-serie-6-wvg30461gb-washer-dryer-white-10126435-pdt.html

Good capacity, quiet, has 15 min wash . Would recommend ( but don't pay for installation if your putting it in the same place - it took 2 mins to remove the old I e and then connect the new one

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now