Talk

Advanced search

Window vac

(4 Posts)
wowfudge Mon 10-Apr-17 20:10:55

I bought a Karcher window vac and extension pole recently and have just used it on a glass roof post-builders. Have to say I'm impressed. Not cheap, but a great piece of kit.

Sunnysidegold Tue 11-Apr-17 07:05:39

I love mine! My mil gave us one after she discovered hers and I was a bit hmm but it's fab! We have a bit of condensation on our windows n the morning and it hoovers it right up. Also shower doors have never looked so sparkly- i was so.chuffed when a visitor mentioned how clean they were. Also used it last week to hoover up the water on a little bathroom floor as it takes hours to dry. I really want the extension pole now

wowfudge Tue 11-Apr-17 08:30:01

The extension pole allows you to angle the vac. Took a bit of trial and error but I got the angle right for the glass roof panels. There's another pole with removable cleaning pad in the pack too. The water that came off the windows was black! Goodness knows when they were last cleaned, we haven't been here a year yet.

wowfudge Tue 11-Apr-17 08:30:11

The extension pole allows you to angle the vac. Took a bit of trial and error but I got the angle right for the glass roof panels. There's another pole with removable cleaning pad in the pack too. The water that came off the windows was black! Goodness knows when they were last cleaned, we haven't been here a year yet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now