Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Talk me through daily shower cleaner

(9 Posts)
Polkadot1974 Wed 05-Apr-17 21:51:37

I recently invested in a squeegee scraper thing and bathroom not looking bad. BUT the streaky walls bother me. How does a daily shower cleaner work? Thanking you

AnitaPallenbergsKnees Wed 05-Apr-17 21:53:32

I bought a karcher window vacuum.
Streak free tiles and glass - magic.

e1y1 Thu 06-Apr-17 00:44:27

When you have finished your shower, you just spray the walls/tiles, shower doors/screens/curtains etc with the solution. I have some, use it every now and again (you're supposed to use it after every shower, but I never have).

LittleGreyMeow Thu 06-Apr-17 00:46:56

We I say we, but it's mostly me use a method spray, quick spritz after a shower it is amazing stuff when used after each shower smile

Of course everybody has to use it! It fails generally due to human error

pirsonal Thu 06-Apr-17 08:17:45

I don't like the thought of spraying the shower with me being inside it - too many chemicals.

Just use a squeegee and then a microfibre cloth and the shower will be sparkling. I don't use anything else.

daisychicken Thu 06-Apr-17 08:25:33

I didn't find the daily shower cleaner worked for us - walls were fine but glass doors looked awful.

I now use vinegar (spray bottle with 1/2 vinegar 1/2 water) and spray this every other day. I also do sink taps. Sometimes I spray them, use the squeegee after and sometimes I squeegee then spray the solution - both work and no streaks or water marks.

I have chronic health issues so struggle to do a lot and find this way I can get away without the microfiber cloth afterwards.

daisychicken Thu 06-Apr-17 08:28:35

Oh and we get away with me doing it after my shower only - ds's will forget plus usually we have 3 showers in a row with me last. We all incl dh who showers of an evening, squeegee after our showers. I don't find dh needs to spray after his shower as long as I do it daily.

LittleGreyMeow Thu 06-Apr-17 08:46:06

Daily is possibly the best answer or last one to shower smile but we live in a very hard water area, I do steam clean it once a week with vinegar too.

But as I don't always shower I have joint problems and a bath is easier for me sometimes it can be missed hmm

Method is as chemical free as it can be so you don't get a lung full of nasty stuff in a steamy shower cubical smile

Polkadot1974 Thu 06-Apr-17 18:53:31

I think I heard before to try method. Will give it a go. It might enhance my squeegee efforts!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now