Talk

Advanced search

Ultimate cleaning kit list?

(5 Posts)
Slugorama Sat 01-Apr-17 16:09:31

I've just spent the best part of today cleaning our flat due to impending future MiL visit next week.

I've never been the most houseproud, and didn't realise quiet how bad the flat was blush now after a packet of disinfectant wipes and lots of flash later, it's looking pretty sparkly.

I'm going to try and keep on top of things better (new baby in the house, so incentive to be cleaner), but what should I be stocking up on?

Thinking vikcal and one of those flat duster things to get under the sofa etc, and some gloves as my nails are now wrecked.

Any other recommendations and cleaning tips hugely appreciated!

TomHaverford Sat 01-Apr-17 16:13:44

Oven pride

wowfudge Sat 01-Apr-17 17:28:50

Microfibre cloths, Stardrops, E-cloth mop, Oven Pride is the bees knees for cooker cleaning and add a Stanley scraper for cleaning the oven door and bits of paint, etc off glass.

thenewaveragebear1983 Sat 01-Apr-17 17:32:40

Flash magic sponge (or asda /jml do a giant one to cut to size)
I clean everything with them- gets mucky marks off paintwork, kitchen doors etc. Gets limescale and soap scum off the shower door/ taps.

Slugorama Sat 01-Apr-17 20:13:50

Thanks thenewaveragebear1983 the spong sounds great. We have really hard water so have some stubborn limescale that needs tackling, so will try them on that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now